I HAVE WAITED MY WHOLE LIFE FOR THIS GIFSET
LOOK AT THAT SMIRK.
LOOK AT THE LIFT OF HER EYEBROWS AS SHE GLANCES BACK AT HIM. THE GRIN BEFORE SHE FOCUSES ON WHERE SHE’S RUNNING TO, TO FIND WHERE TO SET HER TRAP.
Nat is running for her life - only not really - and enjoying every second of it. There is no fear there.
She knows this game.
She knows whom she is playing with.
And now that she knows he doesn’t remember that she already knows all his moves, she can play him. Like Happy, like Stark, like Luchkov. Just like all men.
Do you think she’s pretty, Bucky? Come into her web, said the spider to the fly.
"Please Doctor, it’s the only medicine we’ve got.”
OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS IS BALTO.. 978 OTHER PEOPLE HAVE REBLOGGED THIS THAT MEANS THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE WHO LOVE THIS FUCKING MOVIE. EVERYTIME I ASK PEOPLE IF THEY REMEMBER IT THEY THINK I’M TALKING ABOUT BOLT AND IT KILLS ME INSIDE
i have hope
Who doesn’t love Balto???
Ｗ Ｅ Ｌ Ｃ Ｏ Ｍ Ｅ
B E O U R G U E S T
these skeletons look legitimately friendly and inviting, i don’t know about you guys but i’m hella stoked to kick it with these skeletons
THE LITTLE PAW SHOWING THROUGH THE BOWL IM WEAK
Activity for a rainy afternoon:
- Get on public transit in any moderately sized city.
- Pick out the first ten people you see.
- Notice the richness that you find, the variations, the spectrum of humanity in the first few rows.
- Take a good look at them.
- Think about what their stories might be.
- Get off the bus.
- Go home.
- Turn on your television,
- Pick out the first ten lead characters of the first ten television shows you see, the ones set in those same sorts of cities.
- Notice which stories are missed.